- Boetig, Bradley. "On the Provision of Health Services and Protection of Health Workers in War: A Review of Leonard Rubenstein's Perilous Medicine." Military Medicine. April 2, 2022.
- Boetig, Bradley and Renner, Lorna. "Nutritional Diseases of Low- and Middle-Income Countries." Book Chapter. Field Guide to Global Health and Disaster Medicine. Elsevier. 2021.
- Boetig, Bradley J. “Recorded Lectures Mean Most Lecturers Won’t Be Needed.” Medium. July 8, 2020.
- Boetig, Bradley J. “All Boats are Beautiful.” Medium. June 13, 2020.
- Boetig, Bradley J. “The USU Global Health Distance Learning Program: An international educational consortium for global health engagement.” Military Medicine. Dec. 12, 2019.
- Boetig, Bradley J. “Bilateral Institutional Relationships: A New Mission for U.S. DOD Medical Capabilities in Support of Health Diplomacy.” Military Medicine. July 2012. Vol. 177 Issue 7. P763.
- Avery, George and Boetig, Bradley J. “Medical and Public Health Civic Action Programs: Using Health Engagement as a Tool of Foreign Policy.” World Medical and Health Policy Journal. Vol 2. 2010. Issue 1.
- Baines, L., Boetig, B., Waller, S., and Jindal, RM. “Utilizing Distance Learning to Incorporate Global Mental Health Capacity Into Humanitarian and Post-Conflict Missions.” Military Medicine. March 2017. 182(3); 15009-1511.
- Boetig, Bradley J. “Interrelationship of Culture, Economics, and Security in Afghanistan.” Small Wars Journal. July 2009.